Alaska Supporting Health Care Access Through Student Loan Repayment 20K-47K
To Be Eligible …
The State Loan Repayment Program (SLRP) is part of the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) that provides cost-sharing grants to states to operate their own loan repayment programs. These state programs offer loan repayment to primary care, mental and behavioral health, and dental providers working in Health Professional Shortage Areas (HPSAs) for a minimum of two years full- or four years half time.
What disciplines qualify for the NHSC SLRP?
Qualified disciplines for the NHSC SLRP include the following:
|DDS/DMD||General and Pediatric Dentistry|
|RDH||Registered Dental Hygienist|
|HSP||Health Service Psychologist (Clinical and Counseling)|
|LCSW||Licensed Clinical Social Worker|
|PNS||Psychiatric Nurse Specialist|
|LPC||Licensed Professional Counselor|
|MFT||Marriage and Family Therapist|
Loans That Qualify
- Stafford loans
- Grad PLUS loans
- Consolidation loans
- Perkins loans
- Private student loans
- Disabled Veterans May Receive Automatic Student Loan Forgiveness Under New Bill
- Teachers Union Sues Dept. of Education Over Denied Public Service Loan Forgiveness Claims
- 10 Personal Finance Instagram Accounts to Follow
- How does student debt affect the U.S. economy?
- Kamala Harris on Student Loan Debt