Licensed Mental Health Services Provider Education Program (California)
To Be Eligible …
- Registered or Licensed Psychologists
- Postdoctoral Psychological Assistants
- Postdoctoral Psychological Trainees
- Registered or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists
- Registered or Licensed Clinical Social Workers
An awardee may receive up to $10,000 to repay educational loans for up to a 24-month commitment practicing and providing direct patient care in a qualified facility. Qualified facilities include publicly funded or public mental health facilities, non-profit mental health facilities that contract with a county entity to provide mental health services, and/or designated mental health professions shortage areas.
Loans That Qualify
- Stafford loans
- PLUS loans
- Consolidation loans
- Perkins loans
- Private loans
- State loans
- Institutional loans
You may apply via CalReach.
- Disabled Veterans May Receive Automatic Student Loan Forgiveness Under New Bill
- Teachers Union Sues Dept. of Education Over Denied Public Service Loan Forgiveness Claims
- 10 Personal Finance Instagram Accounts to Follow
- How does student debt affect the U.S. economy?
- Kamala Harris on Student Loan Debt