Licensed Mental Health Services Provider Education Program (California)

I would like expert help and advise with this application
To Be Eligible …
  • Registered or Licensed Psychologists
  • Postdoctoral Psychological Assistants
  • Postdoctoral Psychological Trainees
  • Registered or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists
  • Registered or Licensed Clinical Social Workers

An awardee may receive up to $10,000 to repay educational loans for up to a 24-month commitment practicing and providing direct patient care in a qualified facility. Qualified facilities include publicly funded or public mental health facilities, non-profit mental health facilities that contract with a county entity to provide mental health services, and/or designated mental health professions shortage areas.

Loans That Qualify

  • Stafford loans
  • PLUS loans
  • Consolidation loans
  • Perkins loans
  • Private loans
  • State loans
  • Institutional loans
Next Steps

You may apply via CalReach.

Tags: ,