Nebraska Student Loan Repayment Program
How does the program work?
What are the benefits?
Who is eligible?
- Physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants practicing the specialties of family practice, general internal medicine, general pediatrics, obstetrics/gynecology, general surgery, and psychiatry;
- Dentists specializing in general dentistry, pediatric dentistry, or oral surgery;
- Clinical psychologists;
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners;
- Occupational Therapists; and
- Physical Therapists
Health professionals must have a non-provisional license and not be in residency training.
Loans That Qualify
- Stafford loans
- Grad PLUS loans
- Consolidation loans
- Perkins loans
- Private student loans
- Institutional loans
- State loans
Contact: Marlene Janssen
You will need to apply with the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
- Disabled Veterans May Receive Automatic Student Loan Forgiveness Under New Bill
- Teachers Union Sues Dept. of Education Over Denied Public Service Loan Forgiveness Claims
- 10 Personal Finance Instagram Accounts to Follow
- How does student debt affect the U.S. economy?
- Kamala Harris on Student Loan Debt