Nebraska Student Loan Repayment Program
How does the program work?
What are the benefits?
Who is eligible?
- Physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants practicing the specialties of family practice, general internal medicine, general pediatrics, obstetrics/gynecology, general surgery, and psychiatry;
- Dentists specializing in general dentistry, pediatric dentistry, or oral surgery;
- Clinical psychologists;
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners;
- Occupational Therapists; and
- Physical Therapists
Health professionals must have a non-provisional license and not be in residency training.
Loans That Qualify
- Stafford loans
- Grad PLUS loans
- Consolidation loans
- Perkins loans
- Private student loans
- Institutional loans
- State loans
Contact: Marlene Janssen
You will need to apply with the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
- How to Build a Student Loan Repayment Assistance Program for Registered Nurses
- 5 Classic Personal Finance Books to Read if You Have Student Loan Debt
- Finding a Solution to Your Student Loan Debt Woes Just Got a Whole Lot Easier
- Four Finance Podcasts All Recent College Graduates Should Listen To
- Growth Hacking Your LoanGifitng Profile