Oregon Behavioral Health Loan Repayment Program
To Be Eligible …
You must be an unlicensed behavioral health provider who has completed, or will complete within 8 months of applying to this program, a master’s level or higher degree program in one of the following fields:
- Clinical social work
- Counseling or clinical psychology
- Professional counseling
- Marriage and family counseling
- Psychiatric nursing (licensed PMHNPs are eligible to apply)
- You must also be registered with your respective professional board and working toward the requirements of licensure in your discipline.
You must serve for a minimum of 1 year at a qualifying site in Oregon to receive up to $20,000 to repay qualifying debt.
Loans That Qualify
- Stafford loans
- Grad PLUS loans
- Federal Consolidation loans
- Perkins loans
- Nursing Student Loans (NSL)
- Private loans
- State loans
- Institutional loans
You can apply online here.
- Disabled Veterans May Receive Automatic Student Loan Forgiveness Under New Bill
- Teachers Union Sues Dept. of Education Over Denied Public Service Loan Forgiveness Claims
- 10 Personal Finance Instagram Accounts to Follow
- How does student debt affect the U.S. economy?
- Kamala Harris on Student Loan Debt