Oregon Medicaid Primary Care Loan Repayment Program
To Be Eligible …
You must be a primary care clinician who serves Medicaid patients in underserved areas in Oregon and serves for at least 3 years to receive up to $105,000. Eligible clinicians are the following:
- Dentists in general or pediatric practice
- Expanded-practice dental hygienists
- Physicians (MD or DO) practicing in family medicine, general practice, general internal medicine, geriatrics, pediatrics, or obstetrics and gynecology
- Nurse practitioners practicing in adult health, women’s health, geriatrics, pediatrics, psychiatric mental health, family practice, or nurse midwifery
- Physician assistants practicing in family medicine, general practice, general internal medicine, geriatrics, pediatrics, or obstetrics and gynecology
- General, child and adolescent, or geriatric psychiatrists
- Clinical psychologists
- Licensed clinical social workers
- Marriage or family therapists
You must begin practice within 4 months of application or have been working at a qualified site for less than 24 months.
- Stafford loans
- Grad PLUS loans
- Perkins loans
- Consolidation loans
- Private loans
- State loans
- Institutional loans
All loans must have been borrowed for post-baccalaureate work except for expanded-practice dental hygienists.
You can apply online here.
- Disabled Veterans May Receive Automatic Student Loan Forgiveness Under New Bill
- Teachers Union Sues Dept. of Education Over Denied Public Service Loan Forgiveness Claims
- 10 Personal Finance Instagram Accounts to Follow
- How does student debt affect the U.S. economy?
- Kamala Harris on Student Loan Debt