Rhode Island Health Professionals Loan Repayment
To Be Eligible …
- Confirm that you are working at an eligible site. You must be working at a site located in a federally-designated health provider shortage area that matches your profession. All Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) are eligible practice sites.
- Confirm that you have an approved and active license. Individuals with a pending license status as of the submission deadline are encouraged to apply.
- Talk with your employer. Your employer will need to describe the facility’s need for your services, must verify your working hours, and confirm that 80% of that time is for providing direct patient care.
- The application is posted on December 15 each year
Loans That Qualify
- Stafford loans
- Grad PLUS loans
- Federal Consolidation loans
- Perkins loans
- Nursing Student Loans (NSL)
- Private loans
- State loans
- Institutional loans
You can find more information about the application process here.
- Disabled Veterans May Receive Automatic Student Loan Forgiveness Under New Bill
- Teachers Union Sues Dept. of Education Over Denied Public Service Loan Forgiveness Claims
- 10 Personal Finance Instagram Accounts to Follow
- How does student debt affect the U.S. economy?
- Kamala Harris on Student Loan Debt
benefit packages for employees best gifts for graduates Congress cosign student loan credit debt collectors debt relief Department of Education Elizabeth Warren employee benefits package employer participation in student loan assistance act employer student loan repayment program federal student debt relief gainful employment gifts for recent graduates H.R. 108 H.R. 795 help paying student loans higher education policy job benefits package law legislation loanbenefits loan default assistance loangifting pay education loans politics private student debt relief profile advice PROSPER ACT Public Service Loan Forgiveness program student advocacy student debt student loan assistance student loan bankruptcy student loan benefit student loan bills student loan crowdfunding student loan discharge student loan forgiveness student loan paydown student loan policy student loan refinance student loans Washington