Unpaid Refund Discharge

I would like expert help and advise with this application
To Be Eligible …

This is for borrowers who withdrew from school and the school should have returned all or a portion of their loans to the federal government and did not. You may be eligible for this whether your school is open or closed.

If you meet the requirements, you are eligible to receive up to the amount that was originally supposed to be refunded and was not discharged.

Loans That Qualify
  • Stafford loans
  • Grad PLUS loans
  • Parent PLUS loans
  • Consolidation loans
Next Steps

To see if you are eligible, contact the school you withdrew from and request their federal aid refund policy. If you did not follow the school’s posted withdrawal procedures, you may not be eligible for a refund. You should also contact your loan servicer for more information.

Tags: ,