Wisconsin Health Professions Loan Assistance Program

I would like expert help and advise with this application

To Be Eligible …

You must be a physician, psychiatrist, dentist, dental hygienist, physician assistant, nurse practitioner, or certified nurse midwife in Wisconsin willing to commit to 3 years of service in an underserved rural or urban community. Priority is given to those serving in a Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA).

Health care professionals (physicians, psychiatrists, dentists, dental hygienists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and certified nurse midwives) in Wisconsin may receive up to

$50,000. Primary care physicians and psychiatrists practicing in a rural community are eligible for up to $100,000.

Loans That Qualify

  • Stafford loans
  • Grad PLUS loans
  • Consolidation loans
  • Perkins loans
  • Health Education Assistance Loans (HEAL)
  • National direct student loans
  • Health Professions Student Loans (HPSL)
  • Supplemental Loans for Students (SLS)
  • Trust fund loans
  • Scholastic loans
  • Foundation loans
  • State loans
  • Institutional loans
  • Private loans

Next Steps

You can learn more information here.

Tags: ,